Monday, May 23, 2011

Where to stay & taxis

The biggest problem with getting married in Francestown is that there is a serious lack of local hotels. It seems most of the hotels I suggested on my Knot page are already full. Guess it's a big weekend in F-town. For hotels in Antrim, Hancock, Greenfield, Peterborough and Francestown (aka the ones that seem to be sold out already but some of you have already reserved) I have talked to an amazing taxi company that will charge a pittance to come to the wedding and bring people to their hotels if they want to drink. Woo! There is also the option of crashing that night at the house. Lots of room, we promise. Please let us know if you want to take a taxi so I can figure out details beforehand.

I have added some Manchester hotels to the Knot page as well. They are a bit further away and not quite as quaint, but close to the airport and closer to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment